The Elder Scrolls Online turns four! Join us in celebration of this amazing milestone by taking part in our in-game event and enjoying XP buffs, unique rewards, and cake!
ACHE FOR CAKE!
Are you ready to celebrate another year of The Elder Scrolls Online? Let’s party! Here’s everything you need to know to join in the festivities during our in-game anniversary event:
- The anniversary event begins on Wednesday, April 4 at 10:00AM EDT and runs until Monday, April 16 at 10:00AM EDT.
- To join the event, visit the famous Chef Donolon in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall, or Davon’s Watch and complete his Anniversary quest “Ache for Cake.” You can get directions to Chef Donolon’s location by obtaining a Jubilee Cake Voucher free of charge from the in-game Crown Store.
- When you complete “Ache for Cake” you’ll receive the brand-new, three-tiered Anniversary Jubilee Cake. It’ll be added to your Mementos within your Collectibles UI.
- Activate the cake to place it in front of your character, then use it to enjoy a tasty slice and receive a two-hour 100% XP buff that stacks with any other active XP bonuses that your character might currently be enjoying (such as those from scrolls or ESO Plus membership).
It’s ESO‘s anniversary, but during this event, everybody gets presents! Throughout the event, any daily or weekly quest you complete will earn you an Anniversary Gift Box (in addition to their regular rewards). These reward boxes contain crafting materials (ore, ingredients, runes, etc.) and a single rare crafting item (Nirncrux, style items, motif pages, etc.) Note: Gift Boxes cannot be earned by completing infinitely repeatable quests.
Rarer rewards include hard-to-get motif pages previously only available in Vvardenfell, the Horns of the Reach dungeons, and the Clockwork City. Even rarer, you could receive a motif page for the brand-new Worm Cult style, a look that can only be found in the Anniversary Gift Boxes!
GET YOUR DAILIES
To help you identify what daily and weekly quests are available to you, we have also added the “Adventurer’s Almanac, 2nd Edition” to the game. Upon reading it, if you have completed the Mages Guild quest line, the new book will be added to your Eidetic Memory and be accessible from your Journal at any time. You can find the book somewhere near Chef Donolon in each capital city.
The book contains everything you need to know about the available weekly and daily quests, including their location, activity type, requirements, and recommended level of experience to complete. There’s always adventure to be had in Tamriel, and now, you’ll always be able to find it!
ESO TURNS FOUR!
In these four years, we’ve been proud to hit some big-time milestones, including 10 million players last year. That said, the ESO community has hit some pretty amazing milestones of their own. Check out these incredible in-game statistics from PC/Mac launch until today:
- Total number of monsters killed: 15,881,472,493
- Total number of players killed: 1,346,033,201
- Total number of Soul Gems used: 1,183,836,570
- Total number of quests completed: 2,064,266,404
- Total number of items crafted: 7,415,834,454
- Total number of achievements earned: 1,145,234,018
And, finally, here’s some additional numbers that might surprise:
- Most popular race: High Elf (14.98% of all characters)
- Most popular Alliance: Ebonheart Pact (36.33% of all characters)
- Most PvP Kills by Alliance: Ebonheart Pact (122,490,253 kills)
- Highest unpaid bounty: 248,655,731 gold
- Highest paid bounty: 362,324 gold
We’re very excited to celebrate this anniversary with the ESO community, and we know that we couldn’t have done it without your dedication and support. Thank you! How are you planning to celebrate ESO‘s four-year anniversary?